MIGRATION


                       




            






               When I finish my University studies I would like to move to another country that has a bright future for the future youngsters. Many countries privilege youngsters that can assure a bright future to the country. I think Morocco still has to work in that idea, because young people are the future, they will change what is know the world as we know it. I think America is a good place to start, more specifically New York. I am saying this because New York is very advanced in technology. Furthermore New York has many schools, those schools vary depending on what you are planning to do. Thus, you can find every type of art their, varying on music, artist, architect, and so on. This will help youngsters like me learn more and have a good future.
             In religion I am not an extremist. I can live with people of different religions, it really doesn't bother me. However, I will still follow my religion without doing what they do such as drinking alcohol. Of course New York has many different religions, including Islam. Thus, I wont be rejected or feel rejected because of my religion. In terms of my future job I am not sure what to do, between being architect and designer. However I know that New York is a good place to start. New York has a good economy, prices vary depending on what you want which is good because if it was too expensive then I would waste too much money their, and care less for my future. I also think that it is a good place to meet people. New York has many different people of many different cultures, so not only will I do my work but I will also meet different people. Geographically New York is a very good placement, even though there isn't much land that is for agriculture more of the land is for buildings. Those bring trade to New York making it a wealthy country. Furthermore New York is placed near to Europe, of course it still takes time to go to Europe but it still faster then going from another place in the America's. Politically people have rights in New York, since it is in America people have various rights. The only right that I don't agree with is the right to have guns... This will make me feel unsafe during my stay, especially during the night. Finally I have some cousins that live their, so I will stay with them for a while while i get used to living their.

0 comments: