Socratic Seminar

We had a seminar in class, and to be honest it wasn't our best class. Chaos happened and all of us are responsible of our acts. Though I thought a good point that was made in class was a little talk about corruption and money issues. Money is an important thing in life and to have it people do about anything. Selling drugs and stealing are two of the major ways people gain money if they are in need. Though others try to use corruption, such as police officers, to gain even more money. This is an untrustworthy way of gaining money and it gives the nation a really bad reputation. Hanane, Myriam and Shemsi participated in this seminar really well and made really intelligent comments that made me change my point of view on several points. Some people were really participating while others were taking notes, of course everyone had a different point of view concerning this subject. Unfortunately we could not finish the Seminar because of our unacceptable behavior. If I could improve what we did I would have participated more and made more concise comments. I would also like to present everyone's apology to our substitute: Miss Conway (sorry if I misspelled. )
:)

0 comments: